Configuring the settings
Using the settings menus
You can view and change the CD15 settings from the front panel, remote control, or using the Prisma app.
To display the settings menu
- Press and on the front panel simultaneously, or the MENU button on the remote control.
The settings menu is displayed:
To step between settings
- Press the or buttons on the front panel, or the or buttons on the remote control.
The current setting is shown highlighted.
To change a setting
- Press and hold the button on the front panel, or press the SELECT button on the remote control.
The current value is shown highlighted.
- Press the or buttons on the front panel, or the or buttons on the remote control, to change the value of the setting.
As you change it the new value is shown in the menu.
- Press and hold the button on the front panel, or press the SELECT button on the remote control, to save the value you have set.
To navigate back or cancel editing a setting
- Press and hold the button on the front panel, or press the button on the remote control.
To exit from the settings menu
- Press and on the front panel simultaneously, or press the MENU button on the remote control.
The PLAYBACK SETTINGS menu allows you to customise the auto resume feature:
Specifies whether disc playback will start from the previously saved point.
Choose OFF to play from the beginning or ON to play from the previously saved point.
The AUDIO SETTINGS menu allows you to customise the balance and start-up volume, and the maximum and mute volume.
Specifies whether the output is VARIABLE (default) or FIXED.
Selecting FIXED will show a loud-volume warning. Select YES to proceed or NO to cancel the fixed gain setting.
If VARIABLE is selected the following additional settings are available.
Allows you to adjust the balance between 00LR-9 (far left), 00LR00 (centred, default) and -9LR00 (far right).
Sets the general startup volume to between 0 and 60. The default is 30.
Sets the maximum volume limit between 0 and 99. The default is 99.
Sets the volume when unit is muted. You can choose between 0 (default) and 30.
If the current volume is lower than the specified MUTE VOLUME, the volume will be set to 0 when pressing mute.
The GENERAL SETTINGS menu allows you to configure the general operation of the CD15:
Choose LOCKED to lock the front panel buttons and knobs, or UNLOCKED (default) to use them.
To unlock the front panel buttons use the remote control to select this menu, or remove power from the CD15 for a few seconds.
Allows you to choose the delay for dimming the display after no user interaction, between: AFTER 1MIN, AFTER 5MIN, AFTER 10MIN (default), or OFF.
Displays the STANDBY SETTINGS menu to allow you to specify the standby settings.
STANDBY MODE can be set to ECO to reduce the standby consumption to less than 0.5W, or NORMAL which allows the CD15 to wake from streaming inputs.
AUTO-STANDBY automatically switches the CD15 to standby if there is no user interaction or audio from the current source for a specified delay: AFTER 10MIN, AFTER 15MIN, AFTER 20MIN (default), or OFF.
Note: The AUTO-STANDBY function will be disabled if the network has not been set up.
Resets the CD15 to the factory default settings.
You are prompted to confirm. Select YES to proceed or NO to cancel.
Displays the FIRMWARE VERSIONS menu to allow you to view the versions of firmware installed.
Allows you to configure the CD15 streaming:
Allows you to choose ON (default) or OFF to specify whether metadata, such as the artist name and song title, should be displayed.
Displays the BLUETOOTH SETTINGS menu.
VISIBLE can be set to ON to make the CD15 visible to other Bluetooth devices, or OFF (default) to make the CD15 not visible.
Note: VISIBLE allows any Bluetooth-enabled device within range to discover and pair with your CD15.
AUTO-CONNECT can be set to ON to automatically reconnect to a paired mobile Bluetooth device when the Bluetooth input on the CD15 is selected, or OFF (default) to disable automatic connection.
Allows you to set an optional password for connection by AirPlay. Leave empty for no password.
Allows you to configure the network connection:
Shows the NETWORK INFO screen with the following information:
- Connection: one of CONNECTED BY WIFI, CONNECTED BY CABLE, or NOT CONNECTED.
- NETWORK, the current SSID.
- IP, the current IP address.
- DEVICE NAME, the device name.
- NET MAC, the network MAC address.
- BT MAC, the current Bluetooth MAC address.
You can also display this information by holding down the i button on the remote control.
Allows you to select between WiFi or Cable to specify how to connect to the network.