Using the remote control
Selecting PRE35 mode
The remote control can operate any associated Primare products you have in your system.
To make the remote control operate the PRE35
- Press the PRE AUX button once.
To make the remote control operate another product
- Press the AMP AV, CD SC, or PRE AUX button as appropriate.
Press once to select the product on the top line of the button, or twice to select the product on the second line.
The indicators at the top of the remote control light when pressing a button to show which mode the remote control is in.
Fitting the batteries
Before using the remote control you need to insert the two AAA cells supplied with the C25.
- Open the cover on the back of the remote control by pressing the back cover gently near the centre of the remote control, and sliding it towards the edge of the remote control.
- Insert the two batteries, with the polarity as indicated on the bottom of the battery compartment.
- Replace the cover and push until it clips into place.
Note: Replace only with 1.5V alkaline cells type AAA or equivalent.
When disposing of old batteries please be considerate to the environment.