Modern convenience of Google Chromecast
Chromecast built-in offers a remarkable level of connectivity and control options, compatible with Apple, Android, and Google devices.
- Chromecast built-in casting provides a direct connection between the Prisma device and the preferred music service through the network, therefore playback quality is limited only by the resolution provided by that service (up to 24-bit/96kHz), meaning the possibility of higher resolution playback for critical listening from services like TIDAL HiFi and Qobuz.
- Casting can be done from virtually any mobile device, as well as computers from the Chrome browser.
- Roon endpoint functionality allows for the use of Roon’s sophisticated digital music management software. For more information see Roon Ready information.
- Multi-room and multi-room connectivity and control.
- Voice control is also available, through Google Home speakers and Google Assistant.
- The associated Google Home application makes connecting the Prisma device to your WiFi network extremely easy and straightforward.