WiSA module does not start up.
- Go to WISA SETTINGS in the GENERAL SETTINGS menu and make sure the WiSA module is on.
Unable to connect to speakers
- Make sure your speakers are WiSA certified.
- Make sure your speakers are connected to power.
- Make sure your speakers are in associate mode.
- Select ADD SPEAKERS.
If above does not help and you are unable to find any speaker please contact a Primare store for service support.
If your device finds some but not all of the speakers
Please contact you speaker manufacturer for support.
Speakers are very quiet
If you feel that you need to turn up the volume a lot for your speaker to output any sound, your speaker may be missing WiSA certified firmware. Please contact your speaker manufacturer for support.
No sound from associated speakers
- Make sure the speaker is associated to your device.
- Make sure your Primare device is not muted
- Make sure WISA MODULE is set to ON and WISA NETWORK is set to ON.
- SC15 only: make sure your analog output setting is set to PRE, (Line mutes the WiSA output).
If there is still no sound out:
- Make sure that your Primare device outputs sound both on analog and digital out.
Please note that when playing on the PC/MAC input, if you play a sample rate above 192kHz the sound will not be output on WiSA.
If there is no sound from the digital output please contact your local Primare store for service support.
Product is stuck in “WiSA initiating please wait…”
Please contact your local primare store for service support