Using the C25 remote
Selecting SC15 mode
The remote can operate any associated Primare products you have in your system.
To make the remote operate the SC15 Prisma MK2
By default, you control the SC15 Prisma MK2 by selecting the SC device:
- Press the CD SC button twice.
The lower green light at the top of the remote will light up.
Alternatively, if you prefer, you can configure the SC15 Prisma MK2 to respond as the PRE device; see Remote mode.
If your remote unexpectedly stops controlling the SC15, check that you haven’t accidentally pressed one of the AMP AV, CD SC, or PRE AUX buttons.
To make the remote operate another product
- Press the AMP AV, CD SC, or PRE AUX button as appropriate.
Press once to select the product on the top line of the button, or twice to select the product on the second line.
The indicators at the top of the remote light when pressing a button to show which mode the remote is in.
Fitting the batteries
Before using the remote you need to insert the two AAA cells supplied with the C25.
- Open the cover on the back of the remote by pressing the back cover gently near the centre of the remote, and sliding it towards the edge of the remote.
- Insert the two batteries, with the polarity as indicated on the bottom of the battery compartment.
- Replace the cover and push until it clips into place.
Note: Replace only with 1.5V alkaline cells type AAA or equivalent.
When disposing of old batteries please be considerate to the environment.