Using the DD15
Front panel controls
Switches the DD15 to standby, or switches it on from standby.
When the disc is stopped: plays the disc.
When the disc is playing: skips to the next track.
Press and hold: skips back through the tracks.
When the disc is playing: pauses the disc.
When the disc is paused: stops the disc.
When the disc is stopped: ejects the CD.
Press and hold: ejects the CD.
Pressing and simultaneously displays the settings menus or exits from the menus.
In the settings menus:
Pressing or steps between the settings.
Holding down selects a setting or saves an edited setting.
Holding down navigates back or cancels editing a setting.
Playing a disc
To insert a disc
- Insert the CD into the slot with the label facing upwards.
The display shows:
followed by the number of tracks and total time:
To play the disc
- Press the button on the front panel, or the button on the remote control.
While a disc is playing the display shows the current track number and the elapsed time of the current track; for example:
To pause the disc
- Press the button on the front panel, or the button on the remote control, while the disc is playing.
The display shows the pause symbol:
You can then resume play by pressing the button on the front panel or the button on the remote control.
To stop play
- Press the button on the front panel or the remote control.
Locating a position on the disc
You can step between tracks to locate a particular track on the disc, or you can scan forwards or backwards to locate a position within a track.
To step forwards through the tracks
- Press the button on the front panel, or press the button on the remote control.
To step back through the tracks
- Press and hold the button on the front panel, or press the button on the remote control.
The front panel display shows the track number:
- Release the button to start playing the selected track from the beginning.
To scan through the disc
- Hold down the or button on the remote control to scan at 4X speed.
The display shows the position within the track.
- Release the or button to start playing from the position you have located