All Primare products are covered by a two-year parts and labour warranty, which:
- begins from the date the products are received by the customer;
- covers manufacturing and parts defects, including the costs of replacement parts and labour;
- is valid only with the original invoice with the date of purchase;
- is provided to the original owner and is non-transferable.
Shipping made easy - Free worldwide delivery
All shipping costs are included in the prices in our web shop.
We ship your order with DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). All costs associated with shipping your order are included in the buying price. When you order your Primare model or system, we take care of shipping costs, shipping documents, import and export costs, duties, insurance, and expenses related to shipping YOUR Primare.
Wherever you live, you pay the same price as everyone else regardless of your location (inside or outside of the EU and its tax-rules).
Please take the time to fully experience your new Primare product – allowing a few days of use for it to settle in and warm up fully in order for you to hear it at its best and to familiarize yourself with the features it offers – please see Primare Experience at Home.
If your Primare product does not meet your expectations it can be returned within 45 days after receiving the products, provided that it is complete and in like-new condition*.
To return a product, you simply send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you’d like to return your purchase and provide the reasons for the return.
Shortly afterwards, we will respond to your request. You will receive a DHL shipping email and DHL will contact you to arrange pickup.
Depending upon where you live, it typically takes between 3-10 business days to arrive at our offices here in Sweden.
Once the product arrives, we will inspect it to confirm that all of the original materials have been included and that the product is in like-new condition*.
Provided everything looks good and functions properly, and in most cases it does, we will contact you to let you know that the product has been received and that the refund is being processed.
In our experience, it usually takes from 7 to 10 days for the money to return back to your account upon approval of return of funds.
A restocking-fee will be deducted from the original purchase price in the following amounts, less any additional restocking fees that may result of a product returned in less than Like New Condition*:
- NP5 and 15 series – 50€ per unit.
- 25 and 35 series – 75€ per unit.
* Like New Condition – Primare may refuse a customer return or charge additional restocking fees should the returned item not be in like new condition. Conditions that will lead to restocking fees or a refusal of returned include:
- A different serial number than the one Primare originally shipped.
- Missing parts or the original product packing material.
- Damage to the unit because it was not packed in its original packaging for return shipment.
- Damage from drops, spilled liquids, or mishandling.