Primare Shop Terms
All Primare products are covered by a two-year parts and labour warranty, which:
- begins from the date the products are received by the customer;
- covers manufacturing and parts defects, including the costs of replacement parts and labour;
- is valid only with the original invoice with the date of purchase;
- is provided to the original owner and is non-transferable.
Shipping made easy – Free worldwide delivery
All shipping costs are included in the prices in our web shop.
We ship your order with DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). All costs associated with shipping your order are included in the buying price. When you order your Primare model or system, we take care of shipping costs, shipping documents, import and export costs, duties, insurance, and expenses related to shipping YOUR Primare.
Wherever you live, you pay the same price as everyone else regardless of your location (inside or outside of the EU and its tax-rules).
Within the EU and US it would be just like buying anything else from a webshop located in your country as we have warehouses here. Outside EU and US you would get an import bill that includes whatever local taxes your country have. This bill is yours to pay as the product is imported in your name. This is all normal, but here we offer to cover this import bill for you. What you do is contact us through our help centre (choose sales in category) with your order number and attached a picture of the import bill. We will then refund you the cost directly to your card used for the purchase.
Sadly, we can’t cover import cost for the following countries:
All of South and Central America
We do ship to these countries, but please contact us to hear more.
Try at home
It takes time to design each and every Primare product, as we create them for the total experience – to hear, to see, to touch, to feel, to explore, to discover, to share and to celebrate.
It takes time to fully experience and appreciate the results of this total design effort.
We created Primare Experience at Home in order to allow you the time to not only deeply listen, but also to fully appreciate the look and feel, the ease of control provided by our products to the entire household to be able to enjoy the pleasure of high-resolution playback.
Primare Experience at Home allows you 45 days to completely engage in and appreciate fully the results of our total design approach.
So, take your time:
- To allow the components to settle in and fully warm up over a few days of play so you can enjoy their best performance in your system.
- To hear your speakers come to life like they may never have before with our source models or when being driven by our amplifiers with control and precision.
- To see how the elegant and simple look of our compact components allow them to integrate into any environment.
- To touch and feel the smooth turning of our iconic control knobs and the precise level of resistance calculated for each button.
- To explore the many features offered by Prisma for the most complete control and connection of your system from familiar devices and applications.
- To discover how precisely you can dial in your turntable system with the controls found in our phono stage designs or new music from hundreds of streaming apps and services easily accessible with our network players.
- To share this total experience in a celebration of the senses with family and friends.
If after 45 days you should feel this experience does not meet your expectations, we will arrange for the return of the product for you.
Please note: the 45 Day Try at Home program is available only with direct web shop purchases and is not available for Local Pickup sales. Arrangements for at home auditions must be made with your local dealer.
Please take the time to fully experience your new Primare product – allowing a few days of use for it to settle in and warm up fully in order for you to hear it at its best and to familiarize yourself with the features it offers – please see Primare Experience at Home.
If your Primare product does not meet your expectations it can be returned within 45 days after receiving the products, provided that it is complete and in like-new condition*.
To return a product, you simply send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you’d like to return your purchase and provide the reasons for the return.
Shortly afterwards, we will respond to your request. You will receive a DHL shipping email and DHL will contact you to arrange pickup.
Depending upon where you live, it typically takes between 3-10 business days to arrive at our offices here in Sweden.
Once the product arrives, we will inspect it to confirm that all of the original materials have been included and that the product is in like-new condition*.
Provided everything looks good and functions properly, and in most cases it does, we will contact you to let you know that the product has been received and that the refund is being processed.
In our experience, it usually takes from 7 to 10 days for the money to return back to your account upon approval of return of funds.
A restocking-fee will be deducted from the original purchase price in the following amounts, less any additional restocking fees that may result of a product returned in less than Like New Condition*:
- NP5 and 15 series – 50€ per unit.
- 25 and 35 series – 75€ per unit.
* Like New Condition – Primare may refuse a customer return or charge additional restocking fees should the returned item not be in like new condition. Conditions that will lead to restocking fees or a refusal of returned include:
- A different serial number than the one Primare originally shipped.
- Missing parts or the original product packing material.
- Damage to the unit because it was not packed in its original packaging for return shipment.
- Damage from drops, spilled liquids, or mishandling.
Please note: the restocking fee is applicable to direct web shop sales only, and is not applicable to Local Pickup sales, or within the EU and UK.
In some locations where direct web shop sales are not available, we have made arrangements with our distributors and dealers that allow ordering from our web shop for payment and pick up at your preferred authorized Primare dealer.
When placing the order in the web shop you will be prompted to select the dealer of your choice and pick up date.
When you have completed the order in the web shop, an email notification will be sent to you and the dealer. At this point the dealer will be in contact to confirm the sale, stock status, and payment method options. Payment will be made prior to or during pick up.
Arrangements for at home auditions and any trade-in will need to be made with your selected dealer.